Sunday 31 December 2017

Christmas

I don't deal with Christmas very well.........
As far as buying gifts......... very bad.

It's not the money. I wander around the shops........ Why would anybody want this stuff? ......... The times I've tried very hard, and there has been times I've tried........... I once bought my wife and my daughter ( they never mix together, so I did not expect them to see each others gift ) the same pullover ( we call them Jumpers ). High quality, nice colours . They had this very large neck opening, the type that shows the bra straps, with a roll neck. .... I always associate them with classy elegant slim women. ........... which they both are. ............. They hated them.

I've got more stories of wrong thing for the wrong person......... I could go on for hours but you get the picture. 

It's the run up to Christmas. ........... You know the thing. ............. 'It has to be done by Christmas.'

'I think we should decorate for Christmas.'................ 'What?'.............. 'It would be nice.' ............. ..................... 'No it would be hell.'
It's the time of the year when the Boss wants everyone to do more work, it's the time of the year when a 12 minute drive takes 35 minutes.

I'm going to stop here with that track................ HUMBUG.

Okay, I'm retired now, well I get my pensions. I work one day a week. I don't know why I do it but I do. When I try and tell people why I do it, I say.............'You know them people who work in charity shops, just for something to do............... Well I drive a bus, for something to do............ and get paid.'

When you get to 65 years old the NHS (health service) kicks in. They ask you to come in for a check-up. ............. They measure this and measure that, then they ask you questions........... like how much do you drink............. how much you smoke ........... then this nurse with a nicker size of about 44 tells you your over weight, you should drink less........... and a load of other things that I'm going to ignore.............. 

It's New Years eve .............. I'm going to put on my party clothes. ............. Just hope for the best. ......... ........... We are going to Ponteland. A town just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Get drunk, try not to get arrested, into to many fights and find my way home safely. ............ Well that is the plan.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment