Tuesday 25 November 2014

Things......

Things are getting better.

 4 months ago I put a note in to the Boss. Everything has to be put on ..... 'A special report form'...... 

Dear Sir, I would like to be considered for the next position on the 3 day rota, thank you in advance.

 Regards Paul. 

I put it in the special report form box on the wall, then forgot about it. Then about 2 weeks ago I came off my shift, half way. You get a tea break, I'm sure they wouldn't if it was not law, but they do.
Most half shifts are about 4 hours but some are up to 5 hours, imagine that 5 hours no fluid, no toilet, not much of a chance to stretch your legs. 

'Paul, come in to my office' everyone in the main hall look at each other ( it's a big hall with men stood around either waiting to clock on or clock off, plus men on their tea break who don't go to the canteen).
I sat down, .............. 

'There is a 3 day week coming up on 24th December due to someone retiring. It's Monday to Wednesday, 3 ten hour shifts with a 2 hour break in the middle. I'm going to give it to you ........... ........... but you have to keep it quiet.'

Me keep something quiet.............. I'm excited, it's just what I want. 
4 days off a week, no late work, same route every day, same time every day, same passengers every day, and ...... and it's only ten hours short of a normal week. So they pay will be less, but not enough to worry about. Things are running though my head ............. no Sunday work, no Saturday work ( I can get to every football match) I'll be able to play golf on Thursday ( my mates play Monday and Thursday).

So ............ where better to keep quiet about my new shift......... here.

Next door.

I've had the house up for sale next door for a while now. I've only had two viewers. It's stood empty, cold, ............. but clean. You don't buy a house because it's clean. 

Then next viewer I'm going to have the heating on for half a day before they come. 

Okay, so after the New Year I should start posting on here a bit more often.

10.52 25 November 2014.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment