Monday 28 July 2014

banking, ..... Hmmff.

On Line banking.

What a faff. 
I had to send a bit of money to my daughters bank................... you know the story.
'Dad, I need some money in my bank before tomorrow.....................'
She doesn't tell me that she had closed her old account, so I go online, ............ where I might add I don't like going online to do banking.............. just so vulnerable, or so it seems. The bank obviously knew that her old account was closed, but it told me that the amount was to high ............ ?? I dropped it a bit .................... to high, I dropped it to £1 ................ yes a quid. To high. 
I phoned the daughter. 'Dad I changed my account' ............ Oh good.
New details ....................... fine. 

The house next door has been put on the market.

I'm getting rid of it, it's just to much hassle, rent not paid on time, house left in a state every time some one moves out. I must admit the last tenant did leave it quite clean. 

Still I've had enough, it's going.

So in England we get estate agents to sell for us. The board goes up outside the next day, even sooner some times. Not this bunch. 3 days and they don't even have the board up. 
I'll keep you informed.


It's Ronnie's funeral on Wednesday. I've taken the two days off, I think we will still be singing on Thursday morning. If not I'll play golf.

So, it's my early week and it's nearly 12 o'clock so I better try and get some sleep, not that I'm a bad sleeper, it's just that I'm a night owl. I come awake at night. 

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment